Cscape software combines graphical ladder diagram programming (based on IEC-61131) with operator interface development to completely integrate the control package. Its straightforward approach to programming combines logic with messaging and networking.
Cscape features a powerful IEC-61131 style free form, drag and drop ladder editor. Nearly 100 functions to choose from, including conversion, string handling, advanced math, flow control and more. IEC-61131 languages now come as standard with Cscape.
Designed to simplify development of your Operator Interface screens while you develop your control logic. Screens can be called up from ladder logic or operate independently. Use a single set of I/O references-no duplication of effort.
Configure all your I/O from Cscape manually or automatically. Built-in expansion and remote I/O are all handled in a straight-forward manner.
Cscape 9.90 SP10
Note you will need an account to register Cscape 9.90 SP10
What’s New in Cscape™ 9.90
Cscape 9.90 SP10 Enhancements
- Added OCSIO new modules – CNX100
NOTE: This requires FW Ver –
• XL Prime – 16.30 onwards
• XLe/XLt/XLEe/XLTe – 15.62 and 17.02 onwards
• IMX28 – 15.64 onwards
Cscape 9.90 SP9 Enhancements
- Added support to XLT/XLTe Gen 3 models.
- Added Hardware Revision drop down for XLT/XLTe models in Firmware Update Wizard which is required to load boot files to the units and PGM utility. (9817)
- Increased PID blocks support from 4 to 8 for Micro OCS series.
- Added new System Registers for storing PGM password (%SR104 and %SR106) to avoid opening of password dialog when PGM is loaded via SR bits.
%SR104 – 32bit %SR for storing password of program which is currently running
%SR106 – 32bit %SR for storing password of program which is being loaded
- Implemented OCS I/O dynamic configuration for XL Prime (FW16.20 or higher), XL & X5 series (FW 15.62 or higher)
- Upgraded CTRTU dll Ver to 4.50.
- BacNetIP support with licensing has been added for Micro OCS series (X4, X7, X10) and XLEe/XLTe devices. Requires FW15.62 or higher.
- Added support for color-coded icons based on the datatype of the variable in the Variable Selection tree.
- Added edit button which gives user the ability to edit a particular variable directly from the Variable Selection window.
- Added new icon to display filtered / unfiltered data inside Variable Selection dialog.
Cscape 9.90 SP8 Enhancements
- Addition of OCS-I/O models. Requires FW 15.60 onwards for XL OCS series, Micro Series. Requires FW 16.20 onwards for XL Prime series.
- Enabled LAN2 Port for XL7 Prime and XL10 Prime models. Requires FW 16.10 onwards.
- New model X5 Prime has been added. Requires FW 16.14 onwards.
- Added Tall Fonts (.fnt) to Cscape “Fonts” folder so that a lot of products could really benefit from larger fonts, Micro OCS in particular – especially for numbers.
Added following .fnt files to “Fonts” folder of Cscape installation package: Tall_Narrow_50.fnt; Tall_Narrow_100.fnt; Tall_Narrow_150.fnt; Tall_Narrow_200.fnt; Tall_Numbers_200.fnt
Cscape 9.90 SP7 Enhancements
- Addition of new XL Prime OCS series models
- Added Additional Cscape Statistics
- Added register selector support for client ID (MAC ID) in MQTT configuration. (7143)
Cscape 9.90 SP6 Enhancements
- Added BACnet MSTP DLL v4.05 (supports 32bit and Enhanced IEC).
- Added CANOpen support for Micro OCS Series (X4/X7/X10) – This is a licensed feature for the Micro OCS Series (X4/X7/X10) and requires FW version 15.60 or above.
Cscape 9.90 SP5 Enhancements
- Added text in Terms and Condition page for login event: Event Type, Windows Version, Keyboard Language, Cscape Version, Cscape Language, Toolbars shown, and Cscape Exited Correctly onPrevious Exit.
Cscape 9.90 SP4 Enhancements
- Migration Tool – Added an option wherein user can convert Register Based Advanced Ladder program to a Variable Based Advanced Ladder program.
- New Cscape programming language – Enhanced IEC available for X5, XL4,
EXL6, EXLW, XL7, XL+, RCC972, RCC1410, RCC2414 & RCC8842. (Licensed
feature requires Firmware 15.50 onwards)
- Enabled Cscape Registration
- Added Variables/Registers support to EGD Exchange configuration (For
user to switch from IP address to register field, the user will have to clear the
0.0.0.0 present in the IP field and enter the register address)
Cscape 9.90 SP3.5 Enhancements
- Added support for Micro OCS series model – X10
- Added support for MCS series model – MCS8842
Cscape 9.90 SP3 Enhancements
- Increase in objects per screen for X4 and X7 to 100
- Cscape Registration
- Gmail support in XLEe, XLTe, X4, X7
- DHCP and DNS support
- UDFB support
- MQTT – Sparkplug (Licensed Feature)
- AES Encryption for download of security table.
- Advanced ladder with tags supporting 50K registers
- Structure support in RM blocks
- Added Timer / Counter and PID predefined structure for Advanced Ladder with Tags
Cscape 9.90 SP2 Enhancements
- Added EXLW(EXL6 wide model)
- Updated live graphics update support for XL+ for firmware 15.32 compatibility
Cscape 9.90 SP1 Enhancements
- Added X7 model
- Added Wifi Support (Currently XL+ only)
- Added Support for J1939 and CANopen on RCC Models, RCC2414, RCC8842, RCC1410
- Support for full memory map (50000 %R registers etc.) plus logic size increase on RCC Models, RCC2414, RCC8842, RCC1410
- Added Set CAN ID Logic Block (Advanced Ladder only – no IEC support)
- Needle Only (previously Classic Style) gauge now supports Triangle and Rhombus needle styles as in the advanced gauge style.
- Improvements have been made to the interface for selecting images
- Improved provision for automatic and manual text wrapping for buttons is available
- Added X5 Video Object Support
- Support Selection of J1939 Baud Rate
- Added HSC digital filtering
- Added Xle/t HSC Output Pulse Mode
- Added allowing the user to import a set of variable names from an XML file.
- Enhanced indirect move block to make it’s use more flexible with Tag based ladder programming.
- Remove Obsolete models from Model Database (Products removed: OCS100/110; OCS200/210; OCS250; RCS; All Mini OCS; PLC188; CCU; NJN100; SX117/118; HE-ATBxxx; HE400DNT188; HE200UCNx14)
Cscape 9.80 SP2 Enhancements
- Font Migration for QX to XL+
- Added Touch Pressure SR registers (%SR9 and %SR10)
- 24-bit color bmp support added for XL+
- “JPEG Compress” option disabled for 24-bit color bitmaps
- Font files (.ttf) are saved as part of Cscape Program (.csp) files for XL+
- Added more sizes and resolutions to XL+ Video Object
- Change in Error Message for more than 100% bitmap size
- New model X2 support
- Enhanced PWM implementation with Backward compatibility
Cscape Version 9.80 Enhancements
- XL+ Support
- XLEe/XLTe support
- PGM Converter Utility for original XLE/T PGM files
- Web Authentication mode selection -‐ to support Socomea/Ewon type virtual connection devices
- Support NTP Protocol
Cscape Version 9.70 SP2 Enhancements
- Support WebMI 2. Support RCC8842 3. Support Ethernet IP Tag Exchange
- Support X5 CAN protocol variants
- Add WebMI support on ZX and RCC Platform
- Add status for logged in Users (Locally and WebMI)
- Increase WebMI alarm count on ZX and EXL10
- Support UTC
Cscape Version 9.70 SP1 Enhancements
- Support WebMI 2. Support RCC8842 3. Support Ethernet IP Tag Exchange
- Support for two new modems
- HE-XRC2Q: GSM / GPRS (2.5G) Quad band Modem
- HE-XRC3D: UMTS / HSPA 3G Global Modem
- Support for 50 K Baud – All Linux Models (XL7e / XL4e / ZX / EXL10e / EXL6e / X5) supports 50 K Baud Rate
- Support for X5 controller
Webinar Slides and Videos
New features implemented into SP4/SP5